Pastry-shop worker Verica, opera singer Brankica and Martin the Spaniard, two men-obsessed nurses, one farmer with unusual farming talents, a gravely ill woman of an unusual sexual orientation, a handyman. We watch how accidental series of events entwines their destinies and makes unsolvable situations solvable.
written & directed by: Snjezana Tribuson
cast: Ksenija Marinkovic, Renata Pokupic, Ozren Grabaric
production: Croatia 2016
running time: 102 min.
- East-European take on “Love Actually”
- starring world famous opera singer Renata Pokupic
- from the director of the most successful Croatian TV series & several cinema hits
- from the producers of “The High Sun”, Jury Prize winner of Un Certain Regard of Cannes 2015
- Raindance Film Festival – In Competition